B & B Porta Santa Lucia - Urbino
Rules help to live
Mrs. Graziella will do her best to make your stay pleasant and your correct behavior will help us to give you the best
• For any need call 3386773488 (Graziella)
• Chek in 15-19 hours; Chek out 8-10 hours
• Sweet breakfast 8-10 am; for any allergies and special needs ask the management on arrival
• Free Wi-Fi internet connection with password that you will find in your room
• Animals are not allowed
• No smoking, no drinking or drinking, no introduction of strangers into the rooms
• The drinks of the fridge consumed must be declared on departure
• Low-volume television, talking in a low voice
• Parking is regulated by timetables and parking meters; the management is not responsible for fines or damages to cars.
• Possibility to leave the baggage in custody after 12 o'clock (we do not answer the values and the objects inside the suitcases)
• The management is not responsible for loss of money, valuables, valuables within the structure that is not equipped with safes and anti-theft
• It is not possible to introduce cycles or motorcycles into the structure
• The open shutters must be fixed to the wall on the appropriate hooks, the closed or semi-closed shutters must be stopped with the appealing closing handle.
• Keeping the rooms and the bathroom tidy is a good education rule
• Water and energy sources are good for everyone: waste is uncivilized
• Not available POS electronic payment system
• The management is available to illustrate and recommend the detailed tourist program.
Thank you for your availability